It wasn’t too long ago that we saw an update to this app but ReadItNow! has had another updated pushed through to BlackBerry World. This latest update brings us to v6.9.5 and adds a few new features as well as your regular improvements and fixes. This app is one of my top 5 apps and if you don’t know what it does, it’s a third party Pocket app. Pocket is a read it later service where you can save articles for later reading or even offline reading and it is free to sign up for an account.
What’s new in v6.9.5 of ReadItNow!?
- NEW: highlighting articles that have been read before
- NEW: showing favicon in list /grid (only on wifi)
- NEW: showing favorite state in list / grid
- NEW: share articles directly to BlackBullet!
- NEW: option to share article title alongside the URL
- IMPROVED: showing active section instead of ReadItNow! in upper bar
- IMPROVED: renamed “Mark as Read” to “Move to Archive”
- IMPROVED: renamed “Mark as Unread” to “Move to Unread”
- IMPROVED: displaying message when trying to download more than 350 images per sync
ReadItNow! is available for all BlackBerry 10 smartphones as well as the BlackBerry PlayBook. It costs $ 1.99 but of course, if you own it already, updates are free.
Learn more / Download ReadItNow! from BlackBerry World